Lirik Lagu One Big Family - Maher Zain

Lirik Lagu One Big Family – Maher Zain


I wonder why you and me fight each other

Don't you see the similarities between us?

Take a minute and see yourself in the mirror

You look like me : those eyes, lips  you can't deny


Pre-chorus :


Have you thought about

Why we look the same?

Why we feel the same?

Don't tell me it's by chance


Chorus:


Oh, you're my brother

You're my sister

We're one big family

Oh, you're my brother

You're my sister

Just one big family


It doesn't matter if you live far away from me

You feel I feel, you bleed I bleed, you cry and I cry

We sleep and dream

Sometimes we're sad, sometimes we're happy

You breathe I breathe

We love, walk, talk and we smile



Pre-chorus :


Have you thought about

Why we look the same?

Why we feel the same?

Don't tell me it's by chance


Chorus :


Oh, you're my brother

You're my sister

We're one big family

Oh, you're my brother

You're my sister

Just one big family


I care about you

And I wish you could realise

There's no difference between us two

We're part of one family

No matter how far you are

And even if we don’t know each other

Oh, you and me, me and you, we are one

Lirik Lagu One Big Family - Maher Zain

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu One Big Family - Maher Zain"

Posting Komentar